Responsive Services International Corp. (RSI, Inc.), along with its corporate partner Barracuda Networks, is proud to present a 1/2 day roundtable discussion event regarding cyber bullying and social media safety in K-12 Educational Institutions. This event is free of charge to K-12 organizations and lunch will be provided. The details are below –
Dear District IT Professional,
Unlike their colleagues in other industries, K-12 IT pros are faced with a multitude of unique challenges. Keeping children safe is just one of many IT priorities today’s K-12 schools.
Requirements for E-learning, bandwidth considerations for BYOD/1:1, regulatory compliance and eDiscovery, mobility initiatives, social media safety, and classroom collaboration are all extremely important and cannot be met without the right IT solutions.
At an exclusive roundtable discussion, join Barracuda Networks, Responsive Services International, Inc. and fellow K-12 IT administrators to learn how to create a secure, productive, and easy-to-manage K-12 IT environment.
Reserve your seat, and get ready to learn how to:
• Secure the network (including Wi-Fi); ensuring network health, performance, and reliability—while scaling for explosive data growth
• Meet the new PARCC requirements and other bandwidth and compliance needs
• Ensure safe browsing on mobile devices on and off the network, including BYOD and 1-to-1 initiatives
• Monitor social media to thwart cyberbullying and loss of confidential data
• Protect students and meet compliance requirements while still allowing access to websites and online tools that promote learning
This is not just another vendor presentation. The experts from Barracuda and RSI, Inc. will work with you and your peers to help solve the challenges you’re facing.
Plus, we’ll explain Barracuda’s 2014 promotional programs for K-12 organizations, including impressive discounts and extended payment terms.
Date: April 30, 2014
Time: 10:00AM to 2:00PM
Location: Embassy Suites, 5215 South Loop 289, Lubbock, TX 79424