Network Design & Implementation
Responsive Services International Corp. can provide everything your organization needs beginning from the ground up with voice/data cabling and fiber optic backbones to virtual networks and cloud computing. Our product offerings include:
- Consulting on Network Design and Communications Infrastructure Needs.
- Voice, data, phone, coax, and fiber optic cabling.
- MDF/IDF data room build out, including equipment racks, patch panels, patch cables, termination units – everything you need for a complete voice and data communications system.
- Network hardware requirements including servers, switches, routers, hubs, storage devices, virtualization, and more, configured and installed to your specifications based on site survey, organization’s needs, budget and operations analysis.
- Whether you need a LAN or WAN, we’ll select the proper devices you need as well as connection resources for your bandwidth, QoS, security and application requirements.
- Testing and certification. RSI, Inc. will test your newly deployed network and verify connectivity, load balancing, and accessibility.
Responsive Services International Corp. has been awarded a contract with TIPS (The Interlocal Purchasing System) for Networking Equipment, Software & Services. – Contract# 18050101. This contract covers Ruckus network wireless equipment (Controllers, WAPs, Cloud, Cloudpath, etc.), Ruckus network switch equipment (all ICX switch models), software, support and complete installation services. Any governmental organizations – schools, hospital districts, cities/counties, and other organizations can purchase off of this contract without having to do a RFP/RFB as this is a cooperative contract that has already been bid out by TIPS.