I.T. Solutions for the Warehouse Industry
Responsive Services International Corp. may be new to this industry but we do know the challenges you face every day in trying to manage your inventory and get orders out as quickly and correctly as possible.
We see our wireless technology products as a very important player to this market segment. In large warehouses, getting wireless to function as it’s supposed to can be next to impossible. Between huge areas filled with metal racks, a myriad of handheld Wi-Fi devices, moving vehicles, constantly-changing environmental conditions, and no pervasive Ethernet network, connectivity is an enormous challenge. But our wireless product is uniquely suited for this interference-filled environment. It offers warehousing:
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi that provides longer-range signals that can be steered around obstacles and interference
- More flexible deployment options with Smart Mesh Networking that eliminates the requirement to run Ethernet cable to connect Access Points (APs)
- Ubiquitous Wi-Fi coverage with fewer APs, for lower CAPEX
- Indoor and outdoor Smart Wi-Fi APs that are managed as a unified system
- Centralized control of ZoneFlex Smart Wi-Fi APs
- Powerful, yet simple controlled guest networking capabilities
Our wireless solution also utilizes automatic interference avoidance by integrating into every smart access point a sophisticated high-gain directional antenna system, which constantly focuses and directs Wi-Fi signals over the best performing path.
This is essential in hostile RF environments like warehousing facilities where obstacles, interference, and noise wrecks havoc with wireless systems. In warehouses spanning 70,000 – 200,000 square feet or more, there are really few options for placing wireless access points where they’re needed. The Smart Mesh Networking aspect of our wireless product is a solution to this problem, letting warehouse IT staff deploy APs where coverage is needed most – without having to pay for and pull Ethernet cabling.
- Distribution & Storage Facilities
- Food & Beverage Warehouses